Please browse the themes below to find information about specific education and training sessions. Session times, costs and the intended audiences are indicated the detailed descriptions. We are able to deliver education to any group size but, in general, it is not appropriate to combine pupils of different ages.
Where sessions are for young people, organizational staff must remain in the session. Some of the education sessions discuss subjects that some young people may find sensitive. We encourage you to take appropriate safeguarding steps to ensure that the young people and their parents/carers are aware of the content prior to our attendance so that they can make an informed decision as to whether to take part.
- Officers are available Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm and Sat 8am to 4pm. We advise booking well in advance to secure your preferred dates and times.
- If you are booking multiple sessions in one day, please allow enough time for students, parents or staff to assemble in the location or for the presenter to move between locations. Please also include any school breaks/lunches we need to be aware of.
- Please note that this is a booking enquiry and does not confirm our attendance. A member of our team will contact you shortly to progress your enquiry. We will endeavour to provide your presentation on your preferred date, but if this is not possible we will work with you to find an alternative date. Once SSCT have received a signed Booking Confirmation form, then your booking is secured.
- Some of our education and training sessions operate on a traded basis. If any of the sessions booked have a charge associated with them, an invoice will be sent from the Finance Department after each session. Discounts will be offered where more than one session is booked on the same day.
- Please note that the officer attending will bring presentations in Powerpoint format on a USB memory stick. They will not bring other equipment such as computer, projector, screen or speakers unless by special arrangement – please ensure this is indicated on the enquiry form.
To make a booking enquiry, click the Make a Booking Enquiry button