Before hitting the print button you may need to adjust your browser page settings.
- Tap the Alt key on your keyboard to make your ‘File’ menu tab appear in the top left of the screen.
- Click File > Page Setup and in Headers and Footers area change all boxes to Empty and in Margins change all margins to 10mm.
- Tick the box for Print Background Colours and Images.
- Click OK.
- Click Print on the NPT page.
- Click Print in the print dialogue box.
You can save to pdf by selecting PDF-XChange printer from the print dialogue box before clicking Print.
- Click the Print box on the NPT page.
- Expand Settings within the print dialogue box.
- Untick Headers and Footers.
- Click Print in the dialogue box.
You can save to pdf by selecting PDF-XChange Printer or Save as PDF by clicking the Change button next to Destination.
Other browsers may operate differently but the changes will be made using a similar process.