Foreign Nationals - Police Registration Scheme Feedback Form
Should you visit or make contact with the Foreign Nationals Registration Office in respect of your police registration, you are entitled to a certain level of service from us.
If you have attended our office, we should have:
- Checked your passport details to see if you are required to register with the police in Dorset.
- Given you the chance to read through the regulations explaining the police registration scheme in the language of your choice.
- Made sure that you understood the information we provided and that we answered any questions you may have.
- Listened. Answered your questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Accurately recorded your details on your police registration certificate.
- Treated you in a friendly manner with the use of appropriate language and tone of voice.
- Completed your registration efficiently and professionally’.
As part of our commitment to customer care, we value your opinion on your experience with us. If you have visited or made contact with us, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to complete our survey.