Traffic and Roads Policing
How many police vehicles have been involved in traffic collisions over the last three financial years? Please break down by 2012-13, 2013-14, and 2014-15.
Please also break down by: i) how many of these incidents occurred during emergency calls, and how many did not. ii) how many injuries and fatalities were caused, and whether these were police officers, or members of the public iii) the financial cost of repair to vehicles, and whether the vehicle was written off
The information I wish to receive also relates to incidents where one of your vehicles was involved in a collision where the vehicle was not damaged (but, for instance, where someone may have been injured, or another vehicle or property was damaged).
To add - by 'collisions' - I mean bumps and scrapes with objects and people, as well as other vehicles.
The number of fixed penalties issued by Dorset Police to individuals found to be smoking in a vehicle carrying someone who is under the age of 18 since 1 October 2015?
The number of warnings issued by Dorset Police to individuals found to be smoking in a vehicle carrying someone who is under the age of 18 since 1 October 2015?
- The top five most common offences drivers in Dorset are pulled over by police officers for? E.g. speeding or broken tail light
- Could this be broken down by offence and area and sex of the driver.
- Number of motorists given a fixed penalty ticket for using a mobile phone whilst driving
- How many drugalyser roadside saliva tests have been conducted between their introduction last year and August 2016?
- How many of these tested positive?
- How many of these positive results were verified as positive by laboratory blood testing?
- Please can results be broken down by drug detected?
- Please can you provide figures for over the past 3 years relating to the below offences recorded by your police force (2013, 2014 & 2015).
- The number of people caught drink driving broken down by month, so far in 2016 and 2015 in your force area.
- The three dates of the year that most people were caught drink driving in 2015 and so far in 2016, and the number of incidents recorded on that date (e.g. 1st April 2016 = 21 incidents recorded) in your force area
- The number of people caught drink driving broken down by age and gender of the offender, so far in 2016 and 2015 in your force area.
- The number of people caught drink driving so far in 2016 and in 2015 broken down by street names and postcodes of where the incidents took place.
- I would like details of the road traffic accidents that have occurred in the last twenty years on the Wareham road, Corfe Mullen going in both directions up and down the hill between the small roundabout at the top of the road where Springdale road is and the junction of Waterloo road at the lower part of the hill.
- How many people have you charged (e.g. issued a fined/fixed penalty notice) with ‘middle lane hogging’ since the law was introduced?
- How many fines/fixed penalties have you issued which may be related to the above offence? (For example, undertaking, tailgating or driving too slowly.)
- I'm looking for the statistics of drink-drive accidents and casualties for the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (2016 if available)
- In total, how many Traffic Offence Reports (TORs) were issued to drivers caught using a handheld mobile phone whilst driving in 2013, 2014 and 2015?
- Please indicate how many reports issued in each of the above calendar years led to a motorist:
- Receiving a fine and penalty points
- Being sent on a driver awareness course (NDORs course for those caught using a handheld mobile phone whilst driving).
- Being summoned to court hearing
- Please could you tell me how many people were a) prosecuted b) fined by you for displaying an illegal number plate in 2015 and, if figures are available, 2016?