Complaints, Discipline and Misconducts
- How many officers have been found not guilty of a criminal offence and subsequently placed at a hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and then been dismissed?
- How many officers have been found not guilty of a criminal offence at court and have not faced any further action in respect of that matter?
- How many officers have faced a misconduct hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and have been found guilty and then dismissed - with or without notice?
- How many officers have faced a misconduct hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and have remained in service?
- I would like to know how many of your officers have been issued with misconduct/ gross misconduct notices during the past 3 months.
- Details for what type of notice was issued, the date of each notice served
- Details of the allegations being investigated for each notice.
- Details of rank of each officer issued with notice.
- How many of the notices relate to the same cases.
- How many employees at your force (including both officers and staff) have been found to have breached data protection rules in the last three years?
- For each case, please state the rank of the individual and any action that was taken
- In addition, I would also like the number of allegations made that were made and dropped due to lack of evidence or complaints that were withdrawn. Please also break down by year.
- Any details of the data breach that you can provide (i.e. the type of information that was searched for). If this is not possible, please exclude from my request.
- Please tell me for each of the years a) 2012 b) 2013 c) 2014 d) 2015 e) 2016 to date how many police officers have been disciplined for a) being drunk off duty and b) being drunk on duty.
- For each case, please tell me a) the rank of the officer, b) a summary of the incident and c) what disciplinary action was taken.
- How many Employment Tribunals have there been between your Police Force and an individual member of staff or Police officer in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016?
- Following the Employment Tribunal, on how many occasions did the Police Force make a Cost Application against
- The individual member of staff/police officer;
- A union/Police Federation who represented the individual