Complaints, Discipline and Misconducts
- How many officers have been found not guilty of a criminal offence and subsequently placed at a hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and then been dismissed?
- How many officers have been found not guilty of a criminal offence at court and have not faced any further action in respect of that matter?
- How many officers have faced a misconduct hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and have been found guilty and then dismissed - with or without notice?
- How many officers have faced a misconduct hearing/ tribunal for gross misconduct and have remained in service?
- I would like to know how many of your officers have been issued with misconduct/ gross misconduct notices during the past 3 months.
- Details for what type of notice was issued, the date of each notice served
- Details of the allegations being investigated for each notice.
- Details of rank of each officer issued with notice.
- How many of the notices relate to the same cases.
- Please tell me for each of the years a) 2012 b) 2013 c) 2014 d) 2015 e) 2016 to date how many police officers have been disciplined for a) being drunk off duty and b) being drunk on duty.
- For each case, please tell me a) the rank of the officer, b) a summary of the incident and c) what disciplinary action was taken.