Business, Contracts & Property
Please can you send me the following contract information?
- Wi-Fi Provider- Who is the contracted supplier for the Wi-Fi contract.
- Average Annual Spend – Please state the annual average spend over three years for each supplier. If this is a new contract please state the estimate annual average spends. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please split annual for each individual provider.
- Number of Wi-Fi Users- Please state the number of users the Wi-Fi contract is in place for. An estimate number of users will also be acceptable. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of users for each individual provider.
- What is the contract Type: 1. WiFi= WiFi contract, 2. Managed=Part of a larger contract, 3. In-house=is the Wi-Fi managed and maintained in-house.
- Number of Locations/Site- I require the number of locations/sites the Wi-Fi contract is contracted for. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of sites for each individual provider.
- End User Offer- What the Wi-Fi offers to the end users e.g. Unlimited, Pay as you go, free 1 hour access or just free access. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of sites for each individual provider.
- Manufacturer Name/Brand- Please provides me with the brand names of the Wi-Fi equipment which many include manufacturers of the access points and routers. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the Manufacturers Name for each individual provider.
- Contract Description- Please provide me with a brief description of the solution in place for Wi-Fi and any other services provided under the contract. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the contract description for each individual provider.
- Actual Contract Start Date- Please can you state the Start date of the contract. If there is more than on Wi-Fi provider please split contract dates for each individual provider.
- Actual Contract Renewal/Expiry Date- Please can you state the renewal/expiry date of the contract. If the contract is coming up for renewal if possible please state the likely outcome of the Wi-Fi contract.
- Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi contract. Can you please provide me with their full contact detail including contact number and an email address? If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the contract details for each individual provider.
If the organisation doesn’t have a Wi-Fi contract in place please state when the organisation plans to have a Wi-Fi contract in place. Please do this by providing me with a month and year and if possible what type of solutions they plan to want in place and the number of locations.
If this service is provided in-house please provide me with:
- Number of Users
- Number of Locations/Site
- End User Offer
- Manufacturer Name/Brand
- Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi
If the organisation has this service (Wi-Fi) as part of a managed service please can you provide me with the contract details of the managed contract including:
- Current Provider
- Number of Users- This is normally the total number of staff with the organisation.
- Contract Description- Please can you provide me with a brief contract description of the overall contract.
- Contract Expiry Date- Please
- Contract Review Date
- Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi contract. Can you please provide me with their full contact detail including contact number and an email address.
- The current incumbent supplier for your telecommunications services including: business calls and lines, mobiles, internet and maintenance
- Type of phone system and equipment you have installed i.e. Avaya, Siemens, Nortel or Cisco?
- The contract term/duration
- When the contract is due for renewal
- Could you confirm your tender process i.e. PQQ and Tender or RFQ / Quick Quote and also where the invitation to bid will be published i.e. BIP Tracker, Crown Commercial Services?
I would like to submit a Freedom of Information Request relating to specific ICT contract(s) for Server Hardware Maintenance, Server Virtualisation License and Maintenance and Storage Area Network Maintenance/Support which may include:
- Server Hardware Maintenance - contract relating to the support and maintenance of the organisation's servers
- Virtualisation Licensing (VMware, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Window's Server)
- Virtualisation Maintenance/Support (VMware, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Window's Server)
- Storage Area Network Maintenance/ Support (EMC, NetApp etc)
For each of the types of server ICT contracts above can you please send me the following data types:
- Contract Title:
- Contract Type: Please input one the type of contract from above e.g. Hardware Maintenance, Virtualisation Licensing, Virtualisation Maintenance/Support, Storage Area Network Maintenance
- Existing/Current Supplier:
- Hardware Brand: Please state the hardware or software brand related to the contract with supplier e.g. Hardware Maintenance could be Dell, IBM etc
- Operating System / Software(Platform): (Windows, Linux, Unix, VMWare etc.) the brand name relating to the contract.
- Annual Average Spend: (For the whole duration of the contract, if the total value sent is per annum please state this in the response)
- Contract Duration: (Please can you also include notes if the contract includes any contract extension periods.)
- Contract Expiry Date:
- Contract Review Date: (An approximate date of when the organisation is planning to review this particular contract.)
- Brief Contract Description: I require a brief description of the service provided under this contract.
- Internal Contact: (The person from within the organisation that is responsible for reviewing and renewing this particular contract. Please include there full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.)
If there is more than one supplier for these contract can you please split the contract individually for each supplier. So the information above which I am requesting is for each supplier.
If this service is part of a managed contract please can you send me the contract information for this managed service including Hardware Brand, Number of Users, Operating System, and contact details of the internal contact responsible for this contract.
- Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following: Natural Gas Supply, Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance, Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems
- Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following: Street Lighting, Electricity Supply (Half Hourly), Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly), Corporate Electricity Supply,
- Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Water which may include the following: a. Supply of Water b. Waste Water
Contract Information- For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
- Unique Contract Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
- Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually.
- Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable.
- Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed
- Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced
- Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired
- Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved
- Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer.
In some cases I have been told that some requests may take of the period of collating this information. If this is the case please can you only concentrate on part two of my request (Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity).
A number of questions relating to the provision of Dorset Police's Mobile Phones; Network Provider, Average Annual Spend, Users, Duration of Contract and Contact within Dorset Police.
I would like to request information about police stations in your force area in use, opened and closed down each calendar year.
The date range for my request is from 1 Jan 2005 to the date my request is answered.
If this request is likely to invoke a Section 12 refusal on grounds of excessive cost or time please reduce the date range until the request becomes manageable within the limits of FOIA (say, for example, within 75% of the cost/time limit).
- Please provide me with the total number of police stations in your force area
a) in use
b) closed down
during each of the following calendar years ending:
i) 31 Dec 2005
ii) 31 Dec 2006
iii) 31 Dec 2007
iv) 31 Dec 2008
v) 31 Dec 2009
vi) 31 Dec 2010
vii) 31 Dec 2011
viii) 31 Dec 2012
ix) 31 Dec 2013
x) 31 Dec 2014
xi) as at the date my request is answered
2. Please provide a full list of every police station in your force area
during the last 10 calendar years since 1 Jan 2005 showing:
i) The calendar year it was opened/closed
ii) The postal address of the police station
Please release this information to me in a machine-readable format like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Please release all non-exempt material.