Traffic and Roads Policing
I would like to know how many RTCs have occurred on the A35 at the junction with Long Bredy Hut Lane, long Bredy/Litton Cheney, between January 1st 2010 and January 20th 2020. That is reportable RTCs involving injury of any category. I would also like included RTCs to which the police have attended but have not been allocated an RTC number and any incidents which have been recorded only as an incident or Niche log. The incidents I am concerned with are collisions with traffic island and road signs at the location.
Please could you tell me the date the Dorset road safety camera vans started operation in the county?
I would like to submit a Freedom of Information request to access the following information regarding drivers who have been convicted of the furious driving offence (conviction code DD90) please:
• For time periods 2019, 2018, 2014 and 2009 how many people in the UK have been charged for furious driving? (If possible, we would like the information split by full calendar year, or by month)
• Where possible, please can you identify the number of people who received a:
o Fine for furious driving
o Caution for furious driving
o Prosecuted for furious driving and given penalty points
o Total number of drivers fined/cautioned/prosecuted for furious driving.
If it is not possible to split the results as outlined, please could you provide just the total number of drivers prosecuted and given penalty points for furious driving?
If possible, could the results be split by male and female drivers please?
What are the ten roads that had the most collisions on them in 2019 in your area?
How many collisions did the roads referenced in request one have on them in 2019?
How many motorists have been caught driving without an MOT from May 20, 2018 until December 31, 2018
How many motorists have been caught driving without an MOT from January 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019
How many motorists have been caught driving without an MOT from January 1, 2020 until January 31, 2019
Please could you tell me from 2002 to 2019:
1/ How many people have been recorded injured on the roads of Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole injured every year/ month/ week since 2002 (week by week if possible please 17 years 204 months, 52 weeks x 17 = 884 weeks in total)
2/ In terms of severity, how many per year / month / week were:
Please break down the figures by year, for the past 3 years.
How many traffic light violations have been reported in your area?
What is the volume of accidents at roundabouts and motorway junctions?
How many stop sign violations have been reported in your area?
Also, which junction in your area were most accidents reported last year?
The Dorset Road Safety Department have provided the following information:
Are you able to also provide the number of illegal number plate incidences involving Mercedes during the periods Jan-Dec 2017, Jan-Dec 2018 and Jan-to date 2019.
How many police officers were attached to the force’s traffic / roads policing department in:
A) If this unit is run in partnership with another force or forces, please only include officers employed by your force.
B) Ideally the figure would be average headcount over the calendar year, not a cumulative total of offers attached over the course of the 12 months. Clarity on how the figure is calculated would be appreciated
Please provide the number of fail to stop road accidents reported to your force in 2020, as well as the types of vehicles involved.
- How many fixed penalty notices did your force issue to motorists for driving along lanes closed with ‘red X’ signs on motorways and/or major A roads from June 2019 to present? Please break this down month-by-month.
- What is the default penalty faced by someone who receives one of these fixed penalty notices? To clarify, I am looking for the number of penalty points issued and the size of the fine.
- What was the total monetary income from fines associated with these fixed penalty notices from June 2019 to present?
- If possible within the 20-day FoI timescale, please provide a breakdown of which roads these fixed penalty notices were issued on. To clarify, I am looking for a list that shows which roads saw the most fixed penalty notices for this offence and which saw the least.
I’d like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
- The number of road traffic accidents in your force area, broken down by month for 2019 and 2020.
- The number of drink driving offences recorded in your force area, broken down by month for 2019 and 2020.
- And if possible, the total number of driving convictions/offences recorded in your force area, broken down by month for 2019 and 2020.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the total number of people fined for driving with unauthorised vehicle modifications within the police force’s area of responsibility in the last year (2020).
Would it be possible to receive the number of people fined in relation to the following four offences?
1) Exhausts - The Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986,
2) Lights - The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989, Regulation 11
3) License Plate - The Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks)
4) Tinted Windows - The Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations
What are the ten roads in Dorset hat had the most collisions on them in 2020?
How many collisions did the roads referenced in request one have on them in 2020?
- Does your force have a dedicated team of Roads Policing SCs? (If the answer is no, the remaining questions will not be relevant and do not need to be answered).
- If yes, how many SC posts are formally attached to your RPUs, and what does that currently represent as a % of your force’s total SCs (or what is your current total number of SCs and I’ll work it out)?
- What level of driving authority do your RPU SCs have in advanced vehicles (either automatically or with appropriate training)?
- What type, level and duration of training do your RPU SCs need to obtain and maintain that authority?
Could you let me know for 2019 and 2020 (calendar years)
1/ The total number of vehicle thefts
2/ The total number of reported traffic accidents
3/ The total number of casulties of all severities in reported road traffic accidents
4/ The total number of fatalities in reported road traffic accdients
5/ The total number of serious injuries in reported road traffic accidents
Please can you tell me the number of reported traffic incidents and the number of fatalities that have occurred at the three zebra crossings around the Sea View Road roundabout in Parkstone.
- The total number of motorists caught driving without insurance in your force area broken down by year for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
- The total number of cars seized for not being insured in your force area broken down by year for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
- The amount paid by drivers to release seized cars (for not having the correct insurance) in your force area, broken down by year for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
- The number of cars destroyed after being seized for not having the correct insurance, broken down by year for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
- The number of cars sold / auctioned after being seized for not having the correct insurance, and the total amount of money made through sales, broken down by year for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the number of vehicles seized by the force in both 2019 and 2020, broken down by the reasons for the seizures.
How many traffic accidents and associated deaths or injuries have occurred on the A37 Long Ash Lane Northbound, above Grimstone, Dorset, where the dual-lane carriageway reduces to a single carriageway (approx OS Grid Ref SY 62158 96966) in 2018, 2019 and 2020?