- Do you use any public cloud services?
- Do you use any of the following cloud services? (indicate all that apply)
- Approximately what percentage of your IT infrastructure runs in the public cloud?
- What challenges did you encounter when moving to the public cloud (select all that apply)
- Migrating certain applications
- Lack of senior buy-in
- Difficulty in proving ROI
- Budget constraints
- Licensing concerns
- Compliance concerns
- Security concerns
- Lack of appropriate skills
- Vendor lock-in
- Not applicable
- What are the current challenges you experience when it comes to procuring and managing IT? (select all that apply)
- Keeping pace with technology advancement
- Keeping up with government policies such as ‘Cloud First’
- Demands for an agile workforce
- Pressures to reduce costs/lack of budget
- Expectations of minimum business disruption
- No central funding and non-negotiable supplier prices
- Lack of appropriate skills supporting digital transformation
- Increase in threat from cyber-attacks
- Ability to collaborate and share data and services with other forces
- Consistency and common standards in operations and outcomes
- Scalable solution that can move at speed to meet demands
- Improved security and defence against cyber-attack
- Free resources to fight ‘frontline’ crime
- Improve the reputation of police amongst general public
- Ability to meet targets of the Policing Vision 2025
I am conducting research into the use and quality of custody suit cameras. Researching whether the type of camera effects the quality of the images and the ability to conduct facial comparison.
Which cameras/devices each of the Dorset custody suits use, to capture the custody images of a suspects?
1.Do you have a dedicated unit for the production of court material?
2.Have you ever utilised Electronic Presentation/Preparation of Evidence (EPE) Before?
2a. If so how many cases?
Wi-Fi Provider- Who is the contracted supplier for the Wi-Fi contract.
2. Average Annual Spend – Please state the annual average spend over three years for each supplier. If this is a new contract please state the estimate annual average spends. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please split annual for each individual provider.
3. Number of Wi-Fi Users- Please state the number of users the Wi-Fi contract is in place for. An estimate number of users will also be acceptable. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of users for each individual provider.
4. What is the contract Type: 1. WiFi= WiFi contract, 2. Managed=Part of a larger contract, 3. In-house=is the Wi-Fi managed and maintained in-house.
4. Number of Locations/Site- I require the number of locations/sites the Wi-Fi contract is contracted for. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of sites for each individual provider.
5. End User Offer- What the Wi-Fi offers to the end users e.g. Unlimited, Pay as you go, free 1 hour access or just free access. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the number of sites for each individual provider.
6. Manufacturer Name/Brand- Please provides me with the brand names of the Wi-Fi equipment which many include manufacturers of the access points and routers. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the Manufacturers Name for each individual provider.
7. Contract Description- Please provide me with a brief description of the solution in place for Wi-Fi and any other services provided under the contract. If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the contract description for each individual provider.
8. Actual Contract Start Date- Please can you state the Start date of the contract. If there is more than on Wi-Fi provider please split contract dates for each individual provider.
9. Actual Contract Renewal/Expiry Date- Please can you state the renewal/expiry date of the contract. If the contract is coming up for renewal if possible please state the likely outcome of the Wi-Fi contract.
10. Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi contract. Can you please provide me with their full contact detail including contact number and an email address? If there is more than one Wi-Fi provider please state the contract details for each individual provider.
IF the organisation doesn’t have a Wi-Fi contract in place please state when the organisation plans to have a Wi-Fi contract in place. Please do this by providing me with a month and year and if possible what type of solutions they plan to want in place and the number of locations.
If this service is provided in-house please provide me with:
1. Number of Users
2. Number of Locations/Site
3. End User Offer
4. Manufacturer Name/Brand
5. Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi
IF the organisation has this service (Wi-Fi) as part of a managed service please can you provide me with the contract details of the managed contract including:
1. Current Provider
2. Number of Users- This is normally the total number of staff with the organisation.
3. Contract Description- Please can you provide me with a brief contract description of the overall contract.
4. Contract Expiry Date- Please
5. Contract Review Date
6. Contact Details- I require the person from within the organisation responsible for the Wi-Fi contract. Can you please provide me with their full contact detail including contact number and an email address.
Overall recruitment spend in 2018
-IT recruitment spend in 2018
-IT Department structure chart
1) Date of Dorset Police's last PSN IT Health Check
2) Name of the organisation that carried this work out
3) Due date of Dorset Police's next PSN IT Health Check
4) Selection process for vendors for Dorset Police's next PSN IT Health check
5) Named contact for the above
This FOI concerns 999 calls which are redirected from the Metropolitan police call centres to forces across the UK at times of heightened activity, and seeks to obtain the landline phone numbers used by your call handling staff to call the Metropolitan police to pass back urgent redirected 999 calls and/or intelligence from urgent redirected 999 calls in four specific time periods in 2017.
I am only interested in landline phone numbers used for this purpose in the following four time periods [using 24h clock]:
1. Between 14:00 and 17:00 on 22nd March 2017
2. Between 21:50 and 23:00 on 3rd June 2017
3. Between 00:01 and 01:00 on 19 June 2017
4. Between 00:50 and 23:59 on 14th June 2017
Some forces have a “SIP trunk” through which all outbound calls go through, meaning they have just one external number, referred to as the “CLI (Calling Line Identification)”. For these forces, this would be the number disclosed to the Met if and when any member of the call handling team rings up. If this is the case for you, it could make your searches much quicker!
1) Do you have on-premise Microsoft Exchange? If yes:
- Which version?
- Do you have public folders?
- Do you manage the infrastructure yourselves? If not, who is your partner?
2) Do you have a 3rd party email archive solution such as Enterprise Vault, EMC Source One or Quest Archive Manager?
- If yes, which one?
3) Do you have PST files?
4) If you have not already, are you planning to migrate to Office 365?
5) Which person is responsible for your email infrastructure?
- What finance system is used by the Constabulary?
- Does the system include a Purchase-to-Pay module?
- How many officers and staff have log-ins to the finance system, not just in the finance department but across the Constabulary more widely?
- Do you currently offer self-service functionality to your creditors and debtors to help them resolve financial matters and queries without their needing to call your finance team?
- Where is the finance system physically located and run, i.e. is it deployed locally on premise and managed by Constabulary staff in-house, or externally via the cloud, eg: hosted and managed by the vendor?
- What is the annual support and maintenance cost, or cloud subscription fee, paid for the finance system?
- What other systems used by the Constabulary are currently integrated with your finance system?
- When did the contract to supply the current finance system commence and when does it expire?
- When do you expect to begin evaluating alternative solutions as contract expiration approaches?
- Who is the Constabulary officer/staff member with ultimate responsibility for financial operations and the resources (eg systems) required to facilitate them (name & title please)?
- If you are part of a shared service is your finance system utilised across the partnership and if not, how do you share financial data and reporting?
I would like to know the following under the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) please.
Total number spam/malicious emails blocked by your organisation over the last 2 calendar years (2019 and 2018) broken down by year.
Please could you also provide a category for the malicious emails e.g. 2,300 phishing emails, 5,000 spam/junk emails, 3,400 anti-virus blocks.
- Does your organisation use physical fax machines?
- If yes, how many fax machines does your organisation have?
- Does your organisation have an on-premise fax infrastructure (no physical fax machines, but a fax server hosted by your organisation)?
- How many faxes does your organisation receive each year?
- How many faxes does your organisation send each year?
- How much does faxing cost your organisation each year?