Please could you provide me with the following information:
- How many of the police officers within your constabulary have home addresses that are outside the counties that the constabulary polices?
- For each police officer that fits this category please could you provide the name of the county that their home address is in- there is no need to name the police officer.
1) I want to find out the number of applicants who have applied to join your force in each of the last three years (1 April – 31 March), and then the success rates by gender. I also want to find out what stage of the process they failed at by gender, please.
2) Please can you supply the data to show how many officers, broken down by gender, have applied for promotion boards, passed any workplace assessments, and have then subsequently commenced temporary or substantive promotions in the given periods. The data should include any ‘detective’ promotions too, if they are held separately please.
3) Please include number by gender of both internal and external applicants if your force held any promotions for ACC/DCC/CC posts in the named periods. (If more than one process in any one rank in the same year, please add results together for that one rank and supply one number to each question)
4) Finally, I am interested in the gender of those serving in specific departments. If you are unable to supply in the format below, please supply in whatever format will allow me to understand the dedicated departments your force has, and the break-down of resources by gender please.
I Would like to know from 2014 till the present date so 2014, 2015 , 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019
How many people applied to work for dorset police in total in starting from 2014 every year up untill 2019.
How many people applied that were white
How many people applied that were black.
Also how many black people are currently working for the dorset police
And how many white people work for dorset police.
- The number of police employees in your constabulary who have taken long-term sick leave (i.e. 28/29 days or more) in the last five years, broken down year-by-year;
- The nature of the reasons for sick leave being taken in each year (i.e., 200 for psychological reasons, 400 for physical disability etc.).
- The number of sickness days taken by all police officers within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
- The number of sickness days taken by all police officers at the rank of constable within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
- The number of sickness days taken by all police officers in their probation within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
- The time taken for a probationary constable in your force to achieve Independent Patrol Status (IPS), based on the latest available data.
- The number of hours that probationary status constables in your force spend on coached patrol and street duties, based on the latest available data.
Please could you supply the following information in relation to armed officers?
By armed officers, I refer to all officers authorised to use firearms, including operationally deployed armed officers and those training others in the use of firearms.
- How many armed police officers did you have on 31 March 2014 (or nearest available date)?
- Of those referred to in question 1, how many were female?
- How many armed police officers did you have on 31 March 2019 (or nearest available date)?
- Of those referred to in question 3, how many were female?
- FOR 2018 – How many officers were medically retired due to an on-duty assault
- FOR 2017 – How many officers were medically retired due to an on-duty assault
- FOR 2016 – How many officers were medically retired due to an on-duty assault
- Please can you tell me the number of police family liaison officers that have been in position within your force as of the 1st January (or the nearest available date) for each of the following calendar years:
Please could I have the details of:
- The number of community police officers in your police force in each of the following years:
- How many days' leave have been taken by police officers due to stress in each of the following years:
Can you please confirm how many of your officers work in the Traffic department and what percentage are they to other police officers on patrol at any time?
- Any policies that you have regarding the prevention of mental health issues amongst operational Police Officers and Staff.
- Any policies that you have regarding the process of identifying and managing mental health issues amongst operational Police Officers and Staff.
- Do the same mental health policies apply to both operational Police Officers and Staff, or do these differ according to role?
- Do you assess the mental health of all new operational Police Officers and Staff recruited to your Police Service, in addition to their physical health and fitness?
Click Below to Download the Relevant Documents: