Complaints, Discipline and Misconducts
- How many police workers have been convicted of offences, and/or have faced disciplinary action, since 2015
- How many workers have been convicted for each offence
- If drug-related offences, I would like to know specifically what drugs were involved
- If disciplinary action, I would like to know the outcome, and the offence for which police workers were accused
How many police officers or special constables or PCSO's have been jailed for offences committed whilst they were serving officers in the last 3 years.
Currently how many officers hold second or multiple jobs, or business interests. Can you send table by rank and occupation.
Please can you tell me how many warranted Police Authorised Firearms Officers you have presently serving, who have criminal records & what those offences are for?
Conducting a search of all complaints, classed under Type G (irregularity in evidence / perjury), made between 1 January 2011 and 1 January 2019;
- How many were made?
- How many resulted in Management Action?
- How many were sent for a Charging Decision?
- How many resulted in Criminal Charges?
The number of racism allegations made against officers in your force from January 1, 2014 to February 14, 2019. Can I get these figures broken down per month per calendar year.
How many of the complaints were lodged by colleagues and how many by members of the public?
How many of those officers were investigated for racist behaviour? And what are the ranks of each officer?
What was the outcome of the investigations - were any sacked for misconduct, or formally disciplined? How many of the allegations were unfounded?