Please can you provide the following information for your custody healthcare contract:
- The name of the current incumbent service provider
- The vehicle/portal that you will use to procure this opportunity in the future (e.g. Bluelight)
- The contract start and end date of the initial term for this contract
- The extension options available on this contract
- If any extension has been agreed with the incumbent and when the agreed end date is
- Current annual contract value.
Please can you provide the following information for your custody healthcare contract:
1. The name of the current incumbent service provider
2. The vehicle/portal that you will use to procure this opportunity in the future (e.g. Bluelight)
3. The contract start and end date of the initial term for this contract
4. The extension options available on this contract
5. If any extension has been agreed with the incumbent and when the agreed end date is
6. Current annual contract value
The South West Forensics Department have provided the following information:
I require information about the Forensics company your Police Force uses (name of company) or if you have your own in-house Forensics Lab.
1- Can you provide the total number of police officers with approved business interests as of 6th of April 2020.
2 - Can the data be broken down into gender and rank please?
Further to the response, Labwaste Ltd waste contract is expired. Please share the current status.
1a) How many of your vehicles were destroyed (by destroyed I mean damaged beyond economic repair) in 2019/20 following any kind of road traffic accident?
1b) What was the make and model of the most expensive vehicle that was written off?
2a) What was the total cost of this damage to your service because of the accidents referred to in Q.1?
2b) If you were insured and suffered no direct cost other than through your insurance premiums, please provide me with a figure for the total value of those vehicles when written off.
3a) In the 2019/20 financial year, how many claims of compensation were paid to members of the public who were injured in a collision involving one of your vehicles?
3b) what was the total amount of the compensation? Please note that members of the public could be a passenger in your vehicle, a pedestrian or the driver/passenger in another vehicle.
Note: The question relates to the date the claim was paid irrespective of when the accident took place or when the claim was made
Could you please clarify that:
AFC Bournemouth have not paid Dorset Police and/or Dorset Police have not charged AFC Bournemouth for policing the club’s “footprint” (inside the stadium and surrounding car parks) from the 20th of June to the 19th of July 2020 and from the 12th of January to 29th of February 2020.
The number of items and total estimated value of items lost or stolen from evidence lockers/storage in the 2019-20 and current financial years. Please break this list down by individual item, including a description of each item and its estimated value.
The total cost of repairs incurred from the wrong type of fuel used for police vehicles in the 2019-20 and current financial years. If possible, please break this list down by individual incident, including a description and cost.
Please can you complete the information below regarding your interpretation, translation and British sign language services being used at your organisation.
How many requests for interpreting you have had for 2019 and 2020 to date
How many requests for translations you have had for 2019 and 2020 to date
How much the annual cost for interpreting was for 2019
How much the annual cost for interpreting was for 2020 to date
How much the annual cost for translating was for 2019
How much the annual cost for translations was for 2020 to date
- How many individuals currently receive injury awards from your force?
- For each of the three years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/2020 please provide the number of police officers granted an injury award.
- For each of the three years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/2020 please provide the amount paid to all those in receipt of injury awards.
- For each of the three years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/2020 please provide the number of reviews carried out of injury awards.
- For each of the three years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/2020 please provide the number of reviews that resulted in the level of pension:
- For each of the three years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2020 please provide the number of individuals contacted regarding a review who did not answer the questionnaire sent to them in connection with their review.
- Please provide a copy of the questionnaire sent to those in receipt of injury awards regarding their review.
- Please provide the number of officers in receipt of an injury award (include those who were awarded injury benefit by another force) who currently work for your force, if any.
Please can you provide the following service and maintenance contract information with regards to the organisation’s Fire Alarms.
Contract Description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
Contract Type: Comprehensive, Semi Comprehensive including call outs, Basic Service Only.
Existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
Annual Average Spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s Fire Alarms system.
Number of sites with Fire Alarms.
Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
Contract Expiry Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
Contract Review Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
Go to Market: How where these services procured, please provide me with either the tender notice or the framework reference number. Please specify if procured through other routes.
Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract with details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
If the service support area has more than one provider for Fire Alarms maintenance then can you please split each contract up individually for each provider?
If the contract is a managed by an outside Facility Management Company please can you provide all the relevant details with including the contact details of the responsible person from the FM company. (This request includes both DDI number and Mobile Number)
Can you please indicate the number of cases per year where the following evidence types were used a) in-house (where the testing was done by police staff on police premises) or b) outsourced (where the testing was done by a forensic science provider or another external company or individual)?
Can you please provide this data for the past 5 years (2015 through to 2019)?
- Body fluids
- Marks and traces
If you are unable to separate out the data to discipline specific levels, then can you please advise as to how much is spent on outsourcing forensic services and how much is spent on in-house testing?
(a) How many catering establishments are in operation across the Dorset Police estate and where are these located?
(b) Have Dorset Police participated in HM Treasury's 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme at any point since 1st July 2020 within any of these establishments?
(c) If yes, in which of these establishments?
(d) If yes, how much has been claimed or is likely to be claimed to date under this scheme;
(e) Where possible, please provide a menu (prices unadjusted) for these establishments;
(f) At any of the force catering establishments, is dining subsidized?
Has confidential waste being procured via tender or framework or another means?
Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
Start date & duration of contract
Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
Who is the procurement officer responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
Who is the current supplier?
If your current supplier is a Facilities Management Company, which sub-contractor services your organisation?
- Please state the number of 999 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please breakdown the number of calls by calendar month.
- Please state the number of 101 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please break down the number of calls by calendar month.
- a) Does your force have a website facility for the public to report crimes and incidents? Please indicate if it is the Single Online Home system.
b) Please state the number of online crime/incident submissions received in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of submissions by calendar month.
- How many webforms did your force receive in total from the public via the force website (total of all contact including crime/incident reporting and general contact etc) in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of webforms by calendar month.
- How many external emails from the public were received by the force in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of emails by calendar month.
- a) How many posts in total were made by the public on your force’s social media channels in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of responses by calendar month and by platform eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
b) How many social media posts did your force respond to in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of responses by calendar month and by platform eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- What platform does your force use to manage social media contact with the public?
- Does your force have the ability to manage all public contact (voice, text, social media, email, webforms and instant messenger/WhatsApp) in one platform and is it auditable?
How many police force vehicles were repainted in pride/rainbow or similar colours in the financial years 2019/20 and 2018/19
Total cost of repainting police force vehicles in pride/rainbow or similar colours in the financial years 2019/20 and 2018/19
The sum of payments to covert human intelligence sources (CHIS) for each of the following financial years:
Please can you tell me how many cars the force has written off between Jan 1st 2018 and Dec 31st 2020 and if you have made a claim against your insurance in respect to each case where a vehicle has been written off?
Can you also tell me the full make and model of each car written off
The RAC say that a Write off is industry jargon for a car that's either: sustained so much damage it's unsafe to go back on the road, or it is still safe to drive but is beyond economical repair.
We are interested in the systems you have in place to process employee expenses
- What finance system do you currently have in place?
- What HR system to do you currently have in place?
- What processes or solutions do you have in place for employees to submit and reclaim expenses?
- How do employees track and claim back on mileage?
Are employees able to compile, submit and approve expenses remotely?
- How many expense claims were submitted in FY19?
- What controls do you have in place to ensure employee spend is within policy?
- What percentage of expense claims are checked against policy?
- Who checks expense claims are within policy? Line manager or AP/Finance or both?
- What are the 3 largest areas of expense at the authority?
- Who owns the employee expense process at Dorset Police?
1/ The total revenue in administration fees from motorists whose vehicles have been stolen or damaged and later recovered, and those whose vehicles had to be recovered following an accident.
Total stat fees collected from motorists for Stolen and RTC vehicles (We do not categorise damaged vehicles separately.)
2/ The fees separately between vehicles stolen, those which were damaged and those which were recovered from accidents.
3/ The total number of vehicles which have been stolen and which had administration fees charged to them, the total number of vehicles damaged which had administration fees charged to them, and total number of vehicles recovered from accidents which had administration fees charged to them.