Buildings and Estates
Police Stations containing custody areas. Both Staffed and reserve locations Number of cells and detention rooms at each location Front Counter opening hours Direct contact information for the front desk or custody suite contact person.
Any stations closed since 2010
Under the freedom of information action please supply a list of all prisons in your policing area which you have policing responsibility for.
Please could you send me, the number of police stations within your police force
and the number of microchip scanning devices (such as; Halo Microchip Scanners) currently within your police force’s possession.
Please can you provide a full list of police stations that operate or have operated within the force area between 1 January 2010 and present and include the following information:
1. Name of police station and its full address.
2. If the police station has a front counter.
3. If not, did the police station previously had a front counter. If yes date of counter closure.
4. If the police station is still operating today. If not, date of closure. If yes date opened.
- Suppliers who applied for inclusion and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
- Copy of the successful suppliers ITT submission
- Contract values of each contract year to date
- Start date & duration of contract
- Scope of services provided under current contract
- Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?