Key Community Contacts (KCCs)
KCCs are volunteers and through their own network of local contacts help to keep communities informed of what police are doing in their neighbourhood, raising any issues and expressing views. They will be an active community member and provide a two-way dialogue between the police and their community without bias.
The main roles of a KCC are:
- To widen the consultation we have with local people
- To provide advice on policing issues.
- To give prompt information about significant changes in local tension and provide information on local issues.
- To discuss issues raised by KCC members.
- To provide a medium for the resolution of issues that arise within the community.
- To Provide opportunity for the community to influence how their area is policed.
Your details below will be stored securely on a database that is GDPR compliant and access to the database is tightly controlled with regular monitoring.
Dorset Police will generally contact you by email and you will be able to contact us by return email to that specific mailbox. If at any time you would like to be removed from the KKC database or your details need updating, please contact us at KCC@dorset.pnn.police.uk