The Bridport section covers the towns of Bridport, Lyme Regis & Beaminster, the large farming communities of West Dorset, and the world famous Jurassic Coastline.
The section is split into three neighbourhood policing areas, with team members working directly to combat the issues raised by members of their local communities. To find out more about the teams and the work they are involved in, please access the NPT web pages via the links below.
The Bridport policing section consists of police officers, police community support officers, the Special Constabulary and police volunteers, all of whom are committed to providing the highest quality of service to the people who live, work and visit West Dorset. To support this work we have developed strong working relationships with our partners and other key agencies, which is helping to ensure that many issues affecting the people of West Dorset are being addressed and successful outcomes are being achieved through multi-agency working.
We are committed to reducing crime, bringing offenders to justice and working to improve the quality of life for local people. We are always interested to hear from you, so please contact your NPT officers or Bridport police stations.
- Underage drinking and anti-social behaviour in Langmoor Gardens, Lyme Regis.
- Acquisitive crime in the Beaminster area, namely garage and shed burglaries.
- Operation Upkeep - Organised drug supply in Bridport.
NewsMore News >
- Warn vulnerable members of the community about fraud this Christmas
Friday 08 December 2017
- Brother of manslaughter victim supports police campaign to end ‘One Punch’ deaths
Wednesday 29 November 2017
- Report shows Dorset Police are a good and efficient Force
Wednesday 08 November 2017