Counter Terrorism Security Advisors
Help for businesses and organisations
Our Counter Terrorism Security Advisers (CTSAs) provide protective and counter-terrorism security advice to support businesses to reduce vulnerability to terrorist threats.
The primary role of Counter Terrorism Security Advisers (CTSAs) is to provide help, advice and guidance on all aspects of counter terrorism protective security to specified industry sectors. For example CTSAs provide protective security advice to crowded places (areas where there may be large crowds who could be vulnerable to terrorist attack) e.g. shopping centres, sporting stadiums, pubs and bars or transport hubs etc.
CTSAs are trained in specialist areas and can also provide advice and guidance on:
- explosives and precursor chemicals
- pathogens and toxins
- radiological sources
- site and vulnerable point surveying
- integrated security systems
- designing out vehicle borne terrorism
- threat from chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear attack
Working with businesses - CTSAs can:
- Explain the threats from terrorism
- Advise on appropriate protective security measures and plans
CTSAs also deliver a choice of counter terrorism awareness packages tailored to different levels of expertise and responsibility within organisations
- Contact the CTSAs about support for businesses, by using our ‘online reporting form’ which can be found below.
IN AN EMERGENCY REMEMBER TO DIAL 999
Businesses please use this form to seek Counter Terrorism Security Advice
Please note that this is an on-line enquiry form and any information that you provide will be treated with the utmost confidence.
This facility is not monitored 24 hours a day. In an emergency you should always dial 999.
Please note: an asterisk (*) denotes essential information.
Please give sufficient details to enable us to contact you.
What happens next
To find out what we do with the information we collect from this form please visit GDPR form responses.