Report lost property

Please use the national reportMyloss service to report lost property and get a reference number. Click the button below: 

In addition to reportMyloss, please email to enquire about items that have potentially been handed to the police. No other enquiries should be sent to this address.

You can also report lost property online at, but you will not receive a lost property reference number.

Found property

Please email advising of the item found, or contact 101. You will need to provide a description of the found item and your contact details. Please note: this mailbox is checked on a weekly basis and should only be used for property enquiries.

Provide feedback on this page