Found property

If you have found someone else's property, please email advising of the item found, or contact 101. You will need to provide a description of the found item and your contact details.

This mailbox is checked on a weekly basis and should only be used for property enquiries.

Found a passport?

British passports:

If you have found a British passport it does not need to be handed into the police and should be returned directly to the British Passport Agency as quickly as possible.

To send a British passport to the British Passport Agency please complete the form available below, follow the instructions and send the form and passport using the free postal address provided on the form. 

Non-British passports:

If you have found a non-British passport please attend a police enquiry office to hand it in. 

Have you lost property?

Click here for information on how to report lost property.

Provide feedback on this page