Contact information for people who are deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired
In an emergency
Emergency only SMS text: 80 999
Important point about the emergency only text number:
- You will need to register your mobile phone before using the emergency SMS service - please do that now in case you ever need it in the future
- This service is only for people who cannot easily use voice phones
- It is not an extra service for contacting the emergency services about other things or for people who don't have hearing or speech impairments
How to register for the emergency text service:
- Text the word ‘register’ to 80999 or
- Register online at https://www.relayuk.bt.com/how-to-use-relay-uk/contact-999-using-relay-uk.html
Non-emergency SMS text: 67 101
You can Do it Online
or you can sign up to the new SignLive App which can be downloaded via the AppStore or Google Play.
Please see below for the SignLive information document.